posted 17 May 2016, 03:00 by Janet Garnett
updated 17 May 2016, 03:00
The band who rang Reece Perry's first quarter peal at Wilburton
- Quarter peal attempts 2.30-4.00 pm and 6.00-7.30 pm
- Tea in the Guildhall, Burwell (located in St Mary's churchyard) from approx 4.00 pm.
- There will be short business meeting after tea at 5.00 pm at which it is proposed to ratify the following grants:
- £500 to BURWELL (previously incorrectly shown as Holywell)
- £10,000 to Bottisham
- £15,700 plus £15,000 loan to Meldreth.
- The business meeting will also include the ratification of Robert Bramley as Bell Fund Trustee.
Over 40 ringers were at the tea and meeting, the grants were approved and the Bell Fund Trustee was elected. Quarter peals were rung at Exning, Haddenham, Over, Stretham and Wilburton (which was a first quarter for Reece Perry of Landbeach), and attempted at Fordham, Isleham and Soham. Details are here