Message from Barbara Le Gallez
We had a super March meeting. Well done to all the students and thank you to all the helpers. It is lovely to see you all improving. I hope you are all enjoying it - if there is anything you do not enjoy please tell me.
In April, the Young Ringers are going to join the Ely District outing, on Sat Apr 5 The details are:
• 10-00-11-00 ringing at Easton Neston - St Mary (8) 9-3-16 (GF)
• 11.30-12.30 ringing at Towcester - St Lawrence (12) 23-1-16
• 12.30-2.30 LUNCH (probably at the pub in Greens Norton)
• 2.30-3.30 ringing at Greens Norton - St Bartholomew (6) 10-1-22 (GF)
• 4.00-5.00 ringing at Paulerspury - St James the Apostle (6) 14-3-22 (GF)
• 5.30-6.30 ringing at Wicken - St John the Evangelist (8) 15-1-2
We will go as a group in shared cars, and we will ask to have a Young Ringers touch in every tower. Of course you can still go separately with your family or friends if that appeals more. Please let me know if you will be coming.
In May, our event is planned to be on Sat 10 May. Dee Smith is going to carry out her promise to arrange bowling for us at Ely. We hope to ring at Fordham first and then go bowling and eat burger and chips at the bowling alley. I hope lots of you will want to do this.
In addition we are carrying on with the RWNYC practices, which I hope we can arrange at Swaffham Bulbeck on the simulator.
See you soon,